Saturday, August 18, 2012

PARMA CHICKEN (BLD) ♥



For main course of this visit, I went for Parma Chicken. I have no idea what that means or stands for but I just don't care. :p 
The dish contains one big piece of chicken meat, fried to perfection, topped with melted cheese and a sunny side up egg. I thought they use breast meat to make this fried chicken but apparently I was wrong. I think it's upper thigh meat because it's kinda fatty. Personally I prefer breast meat because it's leaner but I won't complain to boneless thigh meat, though. Especially when it's fried, ehehe. 
Oh I forgot to tell that the meat sits on a splash of tomato sauce. The sauce was a bit sour but it freshen up the whole dish. 
The side dishes were salad and french fries with cheese seasoning. I can't stand the salad. The dressing was super sour, I can't eat it. Inez said the dressing was balsamic vinegar and she agreed that it was too sour. The fries was ok, nothing special but of course I eat them all hehe.. 
Comparing this chicken to the dory I had earlier, I prefer the dory. Not saying this particular menu is not good, it's just not that special for me. 


BLD (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) - PX Pavillion

No comments:

Post a Comment