Saturday, August 18, 2012

MINI PORK BELLY BURGER (BLD) ♥



Went to BLD again to use me and Inez' voucher. We ordered this mini burgers for our appetizer. We chose this mainly because Inez is one hardcore pork lover, hahaha. 
One portion consists of 4 mini burgers. Each burger consists of a piece of fried pork belly meat, crispy fried onion, sweet sauce, and of course mini burger bun.. 
The meat was tender and not fatty. Well, there was a thin layer of fat, but not much. I'm not a fan of lard so this is good for me hehe.. The sauce was okay, kinda sweet and savoury. The bread was a bit crispy on the outside and not too too soft on the inside. Onions, hmm.. I don't really like onions but I think this fried onion was okay. At least it was tender, haha so it was okay for me. 
But after all I'm not a fan of pork, so I think I won't order this again in the future. For you, pork fans out there, I recommend this dish. :)


BLD (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) - PX Pavillion 

No comments:

Post a Comment