Saturday, September 8, 2012

SALTED CARAMEL TART WITH CHOCOLATE RUM AND RAISIN ICE CREAM (SKYE) ♥


This dessert is one of the best desserts I've ever tasted in my life. The only problem with this was.. The size! The portion might look normal in photos but in real life, they're really small. Inez and me dropped our jaw when we saw this at our table. 
But anyway, the tart was really good. Not too sweet and I like it. The topping was sweet and a bit salty, not something you taste everyday. The ice cream was rum raisin and the powder where the ice cream sits was chocolate powder. I don't really like rum raisin ice cream so I can't say whether it's good or not. 


SKYE - Menara BCA

2 comments:

  1. Kalau ke SKYE gw mau lagi tapi sakit ati abis kalo si kue imut kecil ihikk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gw jg mau tp pengen cobain yg laen juga hehe

      Delete